The protection of your privacy is important to us. This policy explains how we collect, use and share the personal information that you may provide when you use this site. It is always your choice if you provide personal information through the website. Any personal information you provide will be handled with care and will not be used or disclosed in any way that you have not consented to. You also may opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information, as explained in this policy.
1. By using the Website, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
2. Unidentifiable Information - Like many other websites, the site automatically collects certain unidentifiable information about web site users, such as your computer's Internet Protocol address, the IP address of your Internet service provider, the date and time you visit Website, the Internet address of the website from which you are directly linked to the website, the operating system you are using, the sections of the website you have visited, the web pages and images viewed, and the content you download from the website. This unidentifiable information is used for site and system administration and improves the site. We can also use unidentifiable information to initiate interactive, real-time discussions with users. Your unidentifiable information may be shared with others and archived for future use.
4. Tracking Information - We may use non-personal information to create aggregated tracking information reports about the user demographics, traffic patterns, and purchases of the Website and to share those reports with advertisers and others. None of the tracking information in the reports can be associated with each user's identities or other personal information. Football fanatics can also track tracking information with personal information provided voluntarily by website users. Once such a connection is made, all linked information will be treated as personal information and will only be used and published in accordance with this Policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICLY TAKE INTO ACCOUNT
5. Your Personal Information - While using your website, you may be asked to voluntarily submit certain personal information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, or credit card information. This information is used to facilitate communication with you and to help you apply for access to certain website features or carryout transactions. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information, unfortunately without providing the requested information, certain website features will not be accessible, and you will not be able to make any transactions through the website.
6. Use of Your Personal Information - We may use your personal information to contact you and communicate with you, to respond to your requests, to process transactions and payments, and to facilitate and improve your use of the Website.
We can develop a confidential customer profile for you, with which you will provide the best service for you.
7. Emails From Us - From time to time we may send emails or other communications containing information